Thursday, February 25, 2010

What's torture?

Torture's when you:

1) Can't talk properly

2) Can't LOL

3) Can't breathe in properly (out is obstructed as well)

4) Throat's sore (not soarthroat)

AND

5) All of a sudden, cough mixture seems yummy...

fark.

the last time I coughed this bad, was back in...

erm...

when i looked like a tortoise. which means...

here here:


there. pls tell me u recognize me. i think the parents or the sis did the flower ploy to divert people's attention from my face. cos i is looks lke kura kura.

anyway, yeah. that was when i coughed so hard my eyes were bigger than my face.
good thing is...i was thin.

O.o...

all of a sudden coughing doesn't seem so bad anymore. hmm...

furthermore, the cough syrup kinda tastes good. no spoonful sugar needed. XD

ok a few days left before we wrap up the lunar new year...

everybody win more.

yay!

Posted by Peanutxz :: 9:53 AM :: 17 Comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------