Wednesday, January 16, 2008

to the light of eternity...

** the oldest among the roses that i knw...it is an overwhelming joy to knw that we've been through so much together. from all the kejar-kejarS to the falling out cos of my stupidity (which i vaguely remember why la but i knew it happened) but still being forgiving, for never failing to put a smile on my face, bearing my foolishness at times and reacting to my silly jokes...almost always *ahem*. nevertheless, i appreciate all the times where u'll always be there to pick up my calls and layan me whenever i'm alone and telling me when i'm beginning to act in an absurd manner...and also lending me your poor ears when i'm emo. ;)


U IS THE BESTEST!!!

May our friendship be like the light abovementioned. ;)
To the 12 Years, Happy Birthday SAYANG!!! MWAHHH!!!!!!

Posted by Peanutxz :: 10:25 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------